Stainless steel abrasives are used for the surface cleaning preparation and finishing of non-ferrous metals and stainless steel castings or forgings as well as granite and marble.
- Desanding/deburring of aluminum castings
- Preparation of aluminium parts before coating (Teflon for instance)
- Satinizing / satin finishing before anodisation of aluminium parts
- Surface preparation of stainless steel products as a substitute of acid
- Polishing of cast/hot swaged parts in brass, copper, bronze, stainless steel
- Surface finishing of granite/marble tiles without stains
The use of stainless steel abrasives offers a truly ecological alternative to other surface treatment solutions, like blasting with garnet or aluminium oxide, that generate much more waste and dust emissions, or chemical operations like acid pickling.
Our stainless steel abrasives are fully recyclable and respect the most stringent health and safety regulations.
- Produces a bright surface finish
- Available in a broad array of sizes
- Produces finishes free of ferrous contamination
- Agriculture and foundry industries